Friday, February 7, 2020

2-7-20

I got up this morning thinking about modesty. I am Apostolic Pentecostal and I was always taught that a modest lady wears  long or mid length dresses and skirts no pants. Trouble is : Most of the time I use a wheel chair and skirts get caught in the wheels so I wear blue jeans or black pants which I feel is more modest than a short skirt. Anyway today I am going out to dinner with my best friend today. We are going to Cracker BarrelI like their chicken and dumplings and  fried okra. It's a southern thing. Yes I was born and lived most of my life in Michigan. But I love southern cooking. They also have store where I can get some of the old candies I ate when I was growing up. Like: sweet-tarts, bottle caps , and taffy. I still got the flamingo I bought there many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I don't really use this blog much anymore. My new blog is at  https://michelleanne58.blogspot.com